The Xpu-ha Palace is located in the Mayan Riviera within wild tropical gardens, overlooking a spectacular stretch of white sand beach. The resort is 60 minutes from the Cancun airport and 90 minutes from downtown Cancun.
- Barber / Beauty Salon
- Boutique Shops
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning Service
- Physician on Call
- Outdoor Pools
- There are two outdoor swimming pools, with scuba diving demonstrations on premises.
- Golf Club at Playacar, 7,202yd par 73 championship course was carved out of the jungle Golf Club at Moon Palace ~ 7165 yd par 72 Jack Nicklaus Signature course is now open. Both available for use w/Golf-inclusive package
- Xpu-Ha Palace is offering a golf-inclusive category featuring unlimited greens fees, round trip transfers (to either of the 2 clubs), snacks, beverages & shared cart.Kids12 & over must pay as adults to have it included. E-mail ~ Teetimes@palaceresorts.com
- Holes: 18
- Green Fees: 150 Playacr/250 Moon
- Cart Fee: includes shared cart
- Club Rental Fees: 30 STEEL/40 GRAPHITE
- Caddy: optional per group $30
Water Sports on Site
- Fishing: Additional Charge
- Sunfish Sailing: Complimentary
- Snorkeling: Complimentary
- Paddle Boats: Complimentary
- Motorboats: Additional Charge
- JetSki / Waverunner: Additional Charge
- Waterskiing: Additional Charge
- Wind Surf: Additional Charge
Other Sports Available
- Health Club / Spa Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
Designed with Bungalow style buildings, the Xpu-ha Palace is a beachfront eco-resort surrounded by lush tropical garden areas, offering deluxe rooms with double Jacuzzis, private balconies with hammocks, mini bars, and ceiling fans.
Stay at one, enjoy all Palace Resorts in Cancun and Rivera Maya
Beach: Xpu-ha Palace is located directly on a spectacular stretch of white sand beach, and guests will have access to a variety of complimentary non-motorized water sports.
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 noon
Total Rooms: 464
Year Opened: 2001
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 3 Restaurants at Xpu-Ha Palace:
- Ragazzi - An Italian restaurant offering buffet service for breakfast and lunch, and a la carte service for dinner. There is a semi-formal dress code required at dinner.
- Mariachi - Mexican cuisine served buffet style for breakfast and lunch, and a la cartefor dinner. There is a semi-formal dress code required at dinner.
- Bambu - Oriental cuisine served buffet style for breakfast and lunch, and a la carte for dinner. There is a semi-formal dress code required at dinner.
ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
Daily Activities & Entertainment:
- Ecological Tour, Jungle Tour, Boat Tour, Non-Motorized Watersports, Fitness Center, Catarman Tour, Hayah Adventure Tour.
Nightly Activities & Entertainment:
- Nightly entertainment (Mexican Gondola-Style Musical, Theme parties and shows every night).
- Applicable Ages: 4 - 12 years old.
- Program Fees: Complimantary.
- Babysitting Fee: Not available.
- Advance Notice for Babysitting: Not available